Automated Legal Operations Simplifies Your In-House Legal Department
Legal operations that streamline contract and matter management for in house counsel is critical for long term success. How much time is lost searching for missing contracts or looking through old emails? How great is the frustration and risk associated with missing a deadline, filing the wrong document, or signing an old version of a contract? These are just a few of the things that will cause any responsible in-house counsel to lose sleep at night.
We came up with a solution that actually works using our own legal experience and our frustration with available solutions.
ALOE is a game-changer.
ALOE legal automation reduces risk and allows you to sleep easy knowing that your client’s interests are protected. Keep track of documents, email correspondence, and workflows in one simple platform.
Built by the original GoDaddy in-house lawyers and tech experts with more than 70 years combined legal experience, ALOE empowers you to manage tickets from a basic email intake and/or web form all the way to completion. Track your legal documents every step of the way without digging through paperwork, emails and spreadsheets. With a few simple clicks, know the status of a particular ticket, approve a contract, be alerted to an approaching deadline, and identify any pain points in your workflow before they become a systemic problem. By automating administrative tasks, ALOE lets you get back to the business of law and focus on high value projects.
ALOE Workpoints: workforce capacity planning tool increases productivity
ALOE’s patent pending Workpoints capacity planning tool also allows your legal team to assign work effectively, making sure your tickets are addressed by the best person right from the start. It takes the guesswork out of assignments and provides better client responsiveness.
ALOE will help you transform your legal department from a cost center into a revenue driver, by:
- Providing instant access to contracts, including all versions and stakeholder communications
- Generating preapproved templates and reducing the need to reinvent the wheel
- Sharing versions of the contract with stakeholders
- Facilitating effective collaboration
- Obtaining approvals efficiently
- Reducing risk by removing the need to save, print, scan or mail hard copies of multiple versions of the documents
- Notifying parties automatically when documents are digitally signed
- Assigning projects appropriately
- Identifying pain points in your work processes
- Storing critical corporate documents securely in the cloud
- Tracking metrics and sharing them with your team and C-suite.