Increase Collaboration and Drive Revenue
Contract lifecycle management is critical to your team’s success. As a result of today’s competitive negotiating environment, we often hear you are only as good as your next deal. Consequently, the ability to leverage technology to close deals in half the time is essential to locking in that next good deal.
The manual management of contracts is an inefficient process that is clunky, increases mistakes and keeps employees from collaborating, which is important to overall success. Think about how much time this lengthy back and forth takes away from high value matters like new commercial opportunities. These pain points are felt at every level of the deal process. Stephanie, a health company sales rep, reports “I bring five to seven deals to contract each week but it feels like it takes legal one month to close.”
With ALOE contract lifecycle management software you can create contracts faster and spend less time on repetitive tasks like searching for contract versions and chasing approvals. Focus on the deal itself and have the freedom to monitor every phase of the negotiation; identifying changes, managing approvals, monitoring renewals, maintaining compliance and more.
ALOE Contract Lifecycle Management
With ALOE, you can:
- Access a contract in moments, viewing all versions and stakeholder communications from intake to completion
- Use preapproved templates to avoid unneccessarily reinventing the wheel
- Share versions of the contract with stakeholders
- Obtain all approvals efficiently
- Reduce risk by removing the need to save, print, scan or mail hard copies of multiple versions of the documents
- Notify parties automatically when documents are digitally signed
- Store critical corporate documents securely in the cloud