Automated Legal Operations Simplifies Your In-House Legal Department
Misplacing a contract, missing a deadline, filing the wrong document, signing an old version of a contract, losing an email with assignment details. These are just a few of the things that will cause any responsible in-house counsel to lose sleep at night.
ALOE legal automation changes all that, allowing you to sleep easy, knowing that your client’s interests are protected. ALOE’s contract lifecycle and project management software is a game changer, allowing you to keep track of documents, email correspondence, and workflow in one simple platform.
Built by the original GoDaddy in-house lawyers and tech experts with more than 70 years combined legal experience, ALOE empowers you to manage matters from a basic email intake and/or web form to completion. You can track your legal documents every step of the way without digging through paperwork, emails and spreadsheets. With a few simple clicks, you will know the status of a particular matter, approve a contract, be alerted to an approaching deadline, and identify any pain points in your workflow before they become a systemic problem. By automating administrative tasks, ALOE lets you get back to the business of law and focus on high value projects.
ALOE’s patent pending workpoints capacity planning tool also allows your legal team to assign work effectively, making sure your matters are addressed by the best person right from the start. It takes the guesswork out of assignments and provides better client responsiveness.
ALOE will help you transform your legal department from a cost center into a revenue driver, by allowing you to:
- access a contract yourself in moments, including all versions and stakeholder communications from intake to completion;
- avoid reinventing the wheel by using preapproved templates;
- share versions of the contract with stakeholders;
- collaborate effectively;
- obtain all approvals efficiently;
- reduce risk by not having to save, print, scan or mail hard copies of multiple versions of the documents;
- notify parties automatically when documents are digitally signed;
- assign projects appropriately;
- identify pain points in your work processes;
- store critical corporate documents securely in the cloud;
- track metrics and share them with your team and C suite.