Automation Increases Profits and Workforce Productivity
Automation increases profits and workforce productivity in manufacturing perhaps more than any other industry. In the Industry 4.0 era, manufacturers are changing their operations to adopt many technology solutions. Often these solutions range from autonomous robots to embedded computing, to solutions to additive manufacturing like 3-D printing and more. The overwhelming choices for process improvement in this industry can create decision paralysis and keep companies from taking full advantage of the increased productivity technology affords.
Automating administrative tasks and process is cost-effective low-hanging fruit when it comes to taking the first steps toward increasing efficiency in your value chains. Collaboration is key to future success and increased profits. Because many departments work in silos, automation adds value by breaking down barriers and fostering collaboration.
“[Manufacturers can] capture value from the use of digital tools to organize schedules, cutting lead times, trimming in process inventories and ensuring that capacity is put to the most profitable use available.” McKinsey 2018
Above, all, ALOE will help you streamline your processes and maximize efficiency. ALOE’s customized, easy-to-use automation software helps your team:
- Eliminate needless paperwork and emails
- Save time searching for documents
- Break down workplace silos
- Improve response times
- Generate templates for standard documents like work orders, and vendor and purchase agreements
- Increase collaboration across departments
- Negotiate contracts and streamline approvals
- Track key performance indicators and compliance
- Improve accuracy and risk management